Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the digital goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Riverduo (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Digital Goods to you. By ordering any of the Digital Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I’ve read and accept..’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Digital Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 13 years old.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Riverduo be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Riverduo or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Digital Goods means the digital goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the digital Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website https://www.riverduo.com/ on which the digital Goods are advertised.
- The description of the digital Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the specification of the digital Goods supplied.
- In the case of any digital Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All digital Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the digital goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the digital Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the digital Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the digital Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Price and Payment
- The price of the digital Goods and other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Riverduo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change our product prices individually at any time without prior notice.
- You must pay by submitting your paypal or credit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the digital Goods.
- After we have successfully received your payment, your Product information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please check junk or spam folder or contact us through our website. Moreover, immediately after purchase, you can access purchased products from your account area in our site.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Digital goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the digital Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any digital Goods or rejecting digital Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected digital Goods.
Risk and Title
You do not own the digital Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any subscription and end any right to use the Digital Goods still owned by you.
As part of the purchased license may use Riverduo products for their own (commercial) use. The content of the slides (such as images, etc.) cannot be used outside of the products.
Upon the full payment of the compensation, the customer obtains the unrestricted right to use, store, copy, replicate, print and edit the products with their content. The products may only be used for the customers own purposes.
The customer is not entitled to offer, sell or distribute the products (un-edited or modified version) or to pass them on and grant title to the rights to any third party (with the exception of the above regulations). The customer is not allowed to edit, resell, rent or lease the products – in particular to third parties and their business purposes.
The customer is both user and license holder of the downloaded products. Reselling the products is prohibited.
- You can cancel the payment except for any digital Goods which are made to your special requirements by telling us no later than 59 calendar days since the purchase, we will refund to you the price for those digital Goods which have been paid for in advance, but with additional redemption fee of $0.5 for the transaction costs.
- These Refund Rights, however, do not apply, for the following digital goods (with no others) in the following circumstances: Digital goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalized and if you subscription member and download more than 5 products.
- For more information, please read refund policy.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the Digital Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Digital Goods will:
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Digital Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
Successors and our sub-contractors
- Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Digital Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Audio COPYRIGHT INFO
Our products do not come packaged with any audio. You are responsible for adding your own audio. Yet, when viewing our product demos you will see several audio used. These audio are not included in the product, but they are purely for demonstration purposes and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what the presentation will look like once content has been added.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of Indonesia.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 1-2 days.